1. Can I cancel or change my order?
Yes, you can cancel or change your order BEFORE it is shipped. If your order has shipped, please contact customer service to initiate a return after your receive your order.
2. When will my order be shipped?
Orders are shipped within 1 business day.
3. How can I track my order?
Go to here and use your order number to track your package. Allow 2-3 business days for the delivery status to show.
1. What payment methods does Cupshe accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Paypal Credit
Customers may incur a 2%-3% international transaction fee. Some debit cards might not be accepted at checkout. Please contact your credit card issuer for further support. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Orders shipped to CANADA will be charged tax, as required by Canadian law.
2. How can I apply a promo code or use a Gift Card?
Manually enter the promo/gift card code at checkout and click “Apply.”
Each code can only be applied once. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion.
3. What currency is your price based on?
Prices on au.cupshe.com are listed in AUD. We also support USD and EUR on our United States and European sites.
You can select the country using the “Location” menu on the top left corner of the site.
1. Can you deliver to a PO Box?
We DO NOT deliver to APO/FPO or PO Boxes.
2. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on location and shipping method selected. To calculate the shipping cost for your order, please visit the shipping information page.
3. Are the customs duties included in the shipping cost?
Customs duties are charged according to the local customs policy. In general, Cupshe covers customs duties for most orders.
1. How long do I have to return a purchase?
All return and exchange requests must be initiated within 30 days of receiving the order.
2. Are there any items excluded from the return policy?
Accessories and beach towels cannot be returned or exchanged. Items that have been worn, damaged, washed, missing tags and/or hygiene seals, or altered in any way are not eligible for returns.
3. How do I submit a return or exchange request?
Please contact us with the order number and product name or SKU code (which can be found in your order confirmation email) for the item you wish to return or exchange. Products need to be returned to the address customer service provided instead of the one on shipping slip.
4. Do you provide return labels?
The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees. We do not offer shipping labels for returns.
5. How can I exchange a damaged or defective item?
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your package. Include the order number, a photo of the defective/damaged product, and a short description.
6. I received the wrong item. What do I do?
Please contact us with an image of the items you received and the shipping slip on the original package.
7. How long will it take to receive my refund?
Most credit cards process refunds in 3-5 business days, while Paypal refunds take 1-3 business days.
8. If I purchased my order with a coupon, can I still return or exchange it?
Purchases made with coupons/store credit cannot be returned or exchanged. Only the amount exceeding the coupon value is refundable.
9. Can I get a refund for my gift card?
No, gift cards cannot be reloaded; used for payment outside of www.cupshe.com; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; or returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law).